How can Sefton Carers Centre help you?
If you are a carer who lives in Sefton we can able to help you by:
- Undertaking an assessment of your needs as a carer to help you to get access to services
- Providing information
- Providing emotional support - someone to talk to who understands
- Organising activities, training and fun days to allow you to recharge your batteries
- Letting your voice be heard at our Carers Forums
We can also:
- Help with forms and writing letters
- Help you understand your rights as a carer
- Support you at meetings and reviews
What else can we provide?
- A Carers Information Pack
- A bi-monthly newsletter
- Carers Emergency Card Scheme
- Welfare benefits advice
- Free complementary therapies & counselling
- Social Activities and Training for Carers
- Confident Carers - 4 week programme to build confidence & self esteem
- An advocacy support team
- Direct Payment Support Service
- Hospital Discharge Support
- Specialist advocacy services for parent carers and carers of people with a drug or alcohol dependency.
To find out more information visit http://www.sefton-carers.co.uk/
Data Protection: All information given is treated in the strictest of confidence and is covered by the data protection act.