1. Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Guest at Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:04 pm

Dont know wether it is my sense of humour ,but you have given me a huge laugh ,PRTC.(not at anyone's expense)
    How can a little old lady (hmm,debatable)have her message deleted for telling the truth? Plus ,not be able to read the two answered sent in reply? I was looking forward to those!!
    A rule is a rule ,so I must abide by it ,but can you send the replies to me?
    I love this site!!

2. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Lynn_2392 at Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:10 pm

Little old lady indeed - you rebel you Jay. Now put your banner down and get back to your crocheting.

You have given me a big laugh too (as ever) thank you lol

Lynn x

3. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Guest at Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:38 pm

Seems we are not allowed to have a reasonable debate Jeanette, there wasn't any attacks on you just answers to your points and a question or two from myself

The people who run this board are laughable though it was probably my point that they have done nothing in 30/40 years to actually get any real help for Carers that caused the deletion rather than the response to your post.

4. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by sueandy at Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:04 pm

Hi Jaenette,
    I wrote a long article in response to you,
    I probably had my post deleted because I offered you to come & join US where you can say what you like and you wont be deleted, you can also have a laugh there as well, along with loads of other Carers in the same boat.
    Like I said what happened to free speech?
    I did explain in my deleted post that Clive has asked in the past for the other charities to join forces but I am afraid you can see the sort of responce we get.

Clive has and is still doing a lot of work in the background. He has got us on the tV 3 times, has written hundreds of letters to Mps, Magazines, Newspapers etc, so as you can see he is using his brains. He is also at the moment doing another article with a journelist for another magazine. I am no doubt he will keep you posted when it comes out.

He may be a bit brash at times but you can trust him and he doesnt tell lies like all the Mps and people in charge out there.
    He only means well for all us carers.
    I am afraid you have to be war like as just sitting on your laurels doesnt get you any where.

We have to keep on & on & on at these beurocratic idiots that do not understands the plight of US Carers, But as you said we need to join forces but I am afraid if we keep getting deleted they are only disbanding the forces which is rediculous.
    We dont delete people off our site as all Carers are important to us.

5. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Guest at Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:59 pm

thank you for your repeat answers Clive and Andy. Will answer you as soon as possible.

6. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Guest at Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:49 pm

Im sorry Jeanette but I'm deleting your post before you make it to save any attacks on myself, Andy, the PRCT and the world that you might do >;)

7. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Guest at Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:50 pm

Oppps, I fogot I can't delete or ban people on this board, only ours, and I don't do THAT either

8. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Guest at Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:09 pm

OOOH Clive ,you are a' bad' lad !!! Behave yourself ,lolol.

9. Re: Well PRTC you gave me a BIG laugh.

Posted by Guest at Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:13 pm

My reputation precedes me ;-)
Jump to