1. A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by Guest at Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:10 pm

I would like to wish everyone as Happy a Christmas as possible. I hope next year brings all our wishes to the forefront of politicians concerns and we start receiving the help and support we need!

jeanette

2. Re: A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by Nickno_6 at Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:12 pm

Thanks Jeanette, yes a very Happy Christmas to you and to all carers on these boards, and let's sincerely hope that 2006 sees a big improvement in the lives of all carers,

All the best,

Nick

3. Re: A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by Valerie at Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:21 pm

A very Happy Christmas to you Jeanette, I hope it's a good one for you.

Happy Christmas to all Carers and all the staff at the PRTC...I hope you all have a peaceful one.

Hugs Val XXXX

4. Re: A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by Shldvds at Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:00 pm

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for being here for all of us. You are much appreciated.
    Love Sheila.

5. Re: A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by else at Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:14 pm

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. and hope its a peaceful one.

love Jean xx

6. Re: A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by Deedee at Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:37 am

To all my fellow carers who have made this past year more bearable THANKYOU!! We wish you all and your loved ones you care for a safe and happy Christmas and a brighter New Year love for Dee and all the familyXXX

7. Re: A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by Michele at Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:44 am

Happy Christmas everyone, and a happy new year.

Best wishes

Esther

8. Re: A very happy Christmas to everyone

Posted by AllanG at Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:45 am

A very Happy Christmas to everyone, carers and all at the PRTC and thankyou to everyone that has made me aware that I'm not alone. All the very best for the New Year to you all, sorry that I can't get to the chat room during the magic hour.
    Happy Christmas

Allan
Jump to