1. I Won A Radio.

Posted by Valerie at Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:16 am

I am so excited I won a digital radio on the BBC 5 Live Breakfast programme.

If my Husband was well enough to go out and buy me a present, I would have asked for a digital radio.

I can't wait to get it.

Hugs Val XXXX

2. Re: I Won A Radio.

Posted by Deedee at Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:23 am

YAY well done Val !! My mum and Dad listen to that will have to ask them if they heard you..did you scream LOL...

3. Re: I Won A Radio.

Posted by Nickno_6 at Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:06 am

Hey Val that's great! What a nice treat for you, and what a time to win one as well. I don't listen to 5 Live at Breakfast, is it a quiz of some sort?

Nick

4. Re: I Won A Radio.

Posted by Valerie at Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:42 pm

Hello Deedee and Nick.

The other week the presenter asked us to go on line and fill in a survey, and we would stand a chance of winning a digital radio.....Yesterday I received an email saying that I had won.

I phoned them to give my address etc., and thanked them very much...I also said that it was lovely as I am a Carer and Carers don't get many surprises.

Thanks for being so pleased for me...it means a lot to me.

Hugs Val XXXX

5. Re: I Won A Radio.

Posted by marie66 at Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:40 pm

Hi,
    It's so great to hear something nice, well done!
    marie66

6. Re: I Won A Radio.

Posted by Valerie at Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:55 pm

Thanks Marie. XXXX

7. Re: I Won A Radio.

Posted by val at Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:43 pm

i know its along way off your excitement but well done i listen to radio five live when i go to bed anytime after one a.m. i used to listen to talk sport but to much pop music for me although the presenters are good,radio is so nice and calm it relaxes me for one . congrats again val x x

8. Re: I Won A Radio.

Posted by Valerie at Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm

Thanks Val XXXX

I listen to 5 live when I go to bed as well......I don't think the breakfast programme is as good as it used to be......I keep asking Victoria on the 9am phone in to have a phone in about Carers...been asking for a few years now still no luck.

Thanks for your nice message.

Hugs Valerie.
Jump to