1. I'm back-----with a new confuser!

Posted by dave s at Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:48 pm

My old computer thought it was a toaster, but it started to smoking too much! So, after a bit of saving up and a look at what was available- I got this new all singing all dancing machine. The only problem was loading all my programmes and files onto it and getting it to find my previous e-mail addresses and getting my ISP to recognise it.

Quick up date, Anna had an appointment with her consultant and he doubled her anti-psychotic meds (her "voices were getting TOO much). She is now a little more relaxed - and I get a bit more sleep. Results from her general medical exam (from January) were quite "normal"!!! she is still borderline diabetic, cholesterol way up but ECG and blood pressure "acceptable". Her blood tests are also acceptable apart from a "blip" concerning her liver, but her GP says nothing to worry about. Next consultant appointment is early may when he might reduce her anti-psychotics a little.

I'm still at Block and Quayles, and getting ready for the big seasonal rush!

I've just been reading the message boards - playing "catch up". I hope to come into the chat room tomorrow (Sunday) evening. Catch you all soon.

Best wishes

Dave_S

2. Re: I'm back-----with a new confuser!

Posted by chinchuck at Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:12 am

Welcome back Dave .

3. Re: I'm back-----with a new confuser!

Posted by alibali at Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:29 pm

Hi Dave nice to see you back look forward to seeing your wee pearls of wisdom back on the boards. love to you and your family
    Allyson

4. Re: I'm back-----with a new confuser!

Posted by Doogie at Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:37 pm

Hi Dave, nice to 'meet' you! I am pretty new here, just trying to get to know everyone!
    (my youngest son, Josh, is 6, and has muscualr dystrophy. )
    Look forwards to chatting with you, if ever I get an evening free! LOL

Best wishes
    Doogie
Jump to