1. Computer moved next to window = happy!

Posted by swissmiss at Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Yes, I am most likely cracking up...but moved my desk and computer next to window so I am in the light...sunshine today..and I feel much happier!!! :)

2. Re: Computer moved next to window = happy!

Posted by jaye2080 at Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 am

Ah! this reminds me i must save up and buy one of those light box things, they're supposed to make you feel a bit better in the winter, i have a feeling i might be needing one this year.

3. Re: Computer moved next to window = happy!

Posted by Online support team at Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:47 am

Swissmiss, that is a great tip! I'm going to do the same myself. (assuming the sun ever comes out, that is...)

Ewan.

4. Re: Computer moved next to window = happy!

Posted by lynba2 at Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 pm

hi karen good ideal ive always had my computer next to the window only problem is when sun comes out cant see a damn thing on moniter lol i have blinds up but due to my bedroom being in the back overlooking carpark my sons tend to look out my window and break them lol and ewan they say the sun always shines on the righteous :lol::lol::lol:

5. Re: Computer moved next to window = happy!

Posted by swissmiss at Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Aha! I thought it always shone on TV?! :D:D
    Perhaps it depends which way your window is facing???
    Karen xx

6. Re: Computer moved next to window = happy!

Posted by lynba2 at Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:14 pm

thats true karen :lol::lol: but my tv is half way down my bedroom so its not to bad its just this sun it shines right over the top of the moniter and im squinting to try and see what im writing lol but we really shouldnt moan i suppose its better than the rain and snow i expect we will be getting soon how are you and the boys xxxx
Jump to