1. relashonships

Posted by luke21 at Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:58 pm

hi all do u find it hard to have ar find that right person as i am and wouldent it be great to have a free dating site for carers and there be no cost at all :D:D

2. Re: relashonships

Posted by swissmiss at Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Do we take our carees along?? I guess so as unless someone can love my beautiful boys as well it would never work! Not sure how the sex would work though unless we actually get some decent respite!!! :roll::oops::lol:

3. Re: relashonships

Posted by CDED23 at Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 am

Telling me, im only 20 and im at home most of the time so never a chance to meet anyone

4. Re: relashonships

Posted by luke21 at Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 am

well im 24 and iv only had two gfs ever and they did not work out iv tryed finding someone right but i dont know as i care for a perant and there is alot going on with them i try to exsplain butt they dont want to know if i am finding it had and just be there for me and surport me

5. Re: relashonships

Posted by CDED23 at Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 am

Know exactly how you feel i care for my mum and my little brother and every guy i meet just doesn't care

6. Re: relashonships

Posted by luke21 at Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:26 am

i do really feel that i need some1 and not be by myself anymore and i dont know what to do :(:(:(

7. Re: relashonships

Posted by luke21 at Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 am

just sported a mistake i made im not 24 im 25 years old i forgot i ant long had my birthday

8. Re: relashonships

Posted by CrystalBlueWolf at Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:48 am

all i can suggest is keep your chin up and keep trying. i used a dating website to find my fella as i was a 24 hour carer working all over the country so didnt have time to date. took a while though but its one of those things i suppose

9. Re: relashonships

Posted by luke21 at Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:26 pm

well i dont work all over the country i look after my mum so

10. Re: relashonships

Posted by AndyJH at Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:32 pm

I wasn't very successful before I became a carer but allthough I can laugh at that now.

I dont know wiether a dating site would work but it does appear to be a good idea. I have wondered if having a relationship with a fellow carer might work ,at least then both would understand how tough it is and would probably at least to be able to offer emotional support.

As carers roles differ from one another a relationship may not work for everyone.

I have found that ive lost all my friends that I had before I was a carer and now value a good friendship with other people in the same possition. being with a local carers centre has been a total lifesaver in some ways.

Yes female company would defenatly be great but for now thats the least of my worries.

Guess we live in hope.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to