1. While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by Susannah Carers.org at Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 am

Hi everyone,

I looked out of the window first thing this morning and was astonished to see the ground dry - then reminded myself it's supposed to be summer! As I sit here typing, though, the sky is getting a little more grey...

I'm sure I can't be the only one who is ever-so-slightly fed up with the rain. But, trying to remain positive, I'm wondering whether some of you see rain as a good thing? I imagine it's great for garden enthusiasts and three year olds in smart new wellies (unfortunately I don't fit either category) ;) I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

In the meantime, there's a little quiz to test your general knowledge here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18780644 - I scored four points; hope some of you do better! :D

Hope you have a good day, whatever you're doing.

Susannah,
    Online support team

2. Re: While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by Kat_C at Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi susannah, today is like the 1st day in like 2 weeks that mr sun shine has came out its lovely here. im sort of on the drink but listening to good tunes, im glad its came out means i can walk my max wid out getting wet. i love the sun, but really wanna party

3. Re: While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by swissmiss at Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 pm

It will rain for 40 days and 40 nights they said last night on the weather forecast!!!! :roll:

4. Re: While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by jaye2080 at Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 pm

it's not st swithuns day yet karen :)

5. Re: While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by swissmiss at Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Perhaps allowing for continental drift 4 days out is close enough???? LOL :lol::lol:

6. Re: While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by Kat_C at Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

I've had sun 2 days in a row lol, been great for walking max

7. Re: While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by justme91 at Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:29 pm

The sun came our for an hour today, got my bike all ready and then the clouds rooollleeedd in :x
    Every since I've had the bike it's done nothing but rain, why I bothered I'll never know lol

8. Re: While we're waiting for the sunshine...

Posted by Kat_C at Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

I'm really amazed yet again got glorious sun here, its good weather for walking my max. after 2 weeks of solid rain here the sun is well needed, my grass has finally dried out in garden from being a bog :D:D:D
Jump to