1. Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by Online support team at Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Yes indeed, that time is nearly upon us. The post office has been warned and the jiffy bags are piling up, because... it's party pack time!

But I'm getting ahead of myself. We're pleased to announce that we'll be holding our traditional Carers.org summer party, here in the chatroom, on Tuesday 17th July at 7pm. Our crack team of quiz-wizards (quizards?) are whittling away at quiz questions, and our jesters-in-residence are gathering the worst jokes from all four corners of the land. It's going to be great fun - hope lots of you can come along and join us in the chatroom.

As is also traditional, we have 20 party packs to share with you. More of a party-in-an-envelope, they'll have a few items to get you in the party mood (whether you can actually make it to the webchat or not). All you have to do is email your name and address to support@carers.org *by 5pm on Monday 9th July* and make sure you include the magic word: PELICAN . Why a magic word? It's so that all of you who read about it in the newsletter were forced to come and check out the discussion boards!

For those who have seen the newsletter, we've made a small change since then: it won't be first-come-first-served, as we want to make sure anyone who's busy over the weekend (for example) still has a chance. We'll draw a line at 5pm on Monday, and choose 20 winners at random from those who emailed us in time. Hope you'll agree that's fairer!

May the odds be ever in your favour ;)

Ewan.

2. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by Online support team at Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that our summer party is on Tuesday at 7pm - we do hope some of you can come along! :D

Claudia, Ewan, Sam and Susannah
    Online support team

3. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by Kat_C at Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Il be there and sophie has said she'll be there, we cant wait for it

4. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by Lissy at Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Received my party pack today, its lovely, thank you :)

5. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by suejane at Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 pm

I just saw the message i will be there im quite good at quizes! :)

6. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by jaye2080 at Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:40 pm

I'm coming to the party because i got my new party frock.
    I don't want any hard questions this time tho, but i think i'm getting a bit better cos i nearly got 1 right last party :D:D

7. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by lynba2 at Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

party what party lol im coming too but same as jaye says no hard questions this time it was really hard last time i think i only got one right last time too and the old brain cells are not up to hard questions lol especially cause its my birthday on that day too but ive decided to take off one year from now lol xxxx :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

8. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by sophie94 at Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 pm

i got my party pack on friday too was a nice suprise so thank u and as kat said i will b there lol

9. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by debzsanderson at Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

45 minutes to go until party time - just getting myself sorted and looking forward to a laugh with all my friends xx

10. Re: Carers.org summer party, Tuesday 17th July, 7pm

Posted by bagheera at Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm

"I took my harp to O'Halloran's party, but nobody asked me to play ... " :roll::( 'cos at 21:15 when I looked in, there was nobody here???????

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to