1. David Cameron...how naive can people be?

Posted by swissmiss at Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Today all I have heard is how decent it was of old DC to make the apology regarding the Hillsborough inquest as though it makes him a thoroughly caring person! Uh! Dont they realise he needs all the help he can get to boost his popularity???? :roll:

2. Re: David Cameron...how naive can people be?

Posted by paulessex at Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 pm

I agree Swissmiss, anyone who thinks this makes him and his party better they need to see a shrink quick.
    And what people seem to forget this could have been cleared up years ago, but it was Margaret Thatcher who blocked release of the reports.

3. Re: David Cameron...how naive can people be?

Posted by swissmiss at Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:31 pm

You need closure to grieve and when information changes you have to start grieving all over again. So unfair for all the loved ones of those who died that day. :cry:

4. Re: David Cameron...how naive can people be?

Posted by suejane at Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

I remember that time, so awful and of course as always the fans were blamed. I think all these apologies should have been said years ago and no i wont vote for Cameron or buy the Sun just because its a convenient time in thier eyes to say sorry now.The grounds should be safer, i used to go to watch Wolverhampton Wanderers play, pretty basic really we just loved the football.Bless all the wonderful Liverpool families and thier supporters xxxx
Jump to