1. found one

Posted by click at Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 pm

thanks for advise and kind words have spoken to new agency today sounds very promising sending someone round tomorrow so feeling much more possitive today also dad getting over latested UTI so making much more sense today even managed a couple of hours with kids today so fingers crossed everyone is relitively happy today yeah!!!!!! :-D :-D

2. Re: found one

Posted by GillB at Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi Click - good news - I hope the care agency are okay - the one's who help with my Dad are brilliant - although it took a while to get the care plan right. And the dreaded UTI is on the way out - more good news :-) :-)

3. Re: found one

Posted by carolm_12582 at Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

All the best with the new agency - let us all know how it works out!

4. Re: found one

Posted by Guest at Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

All the very best Click,I am happy for you.
    If your allocated half hour a visit,make sure you get that time,also make sure the times are kept to,or you will never know what time they are coming.
    A lot of carers dont get travel allowance,so therefore they use your time and other clients time to fit other clients in.

Hug for you
    Jenni x

5. Re: found one

Posted by Guest at Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Click,a client needs at least 45 minuets to an hour in the mornings,if they are to be washed,showered,shaved and dressed in the morning,half hour is far to rushed,and it is not fair on them.
Jump to