1. Re: How do I delete myself?

Posted by swissmiss at Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Thank-you everybody for being so understanding. After curling up in a ball this morning Angus took us out..not terribly exciting...to Braintree Freeport so at least we got out of the 4 walls and then i treated them to an Earlybird meal so only just got home. Miserable day...overcast all day and now drizzle. The manager of Ali's club said he was weepy this morning which is not surprising. He needs me to be bouncy and cheerful but at least he has a smile now.
    Love
    Karen x

2. Re: How do I delete myself?

Posted by lynba2 at Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 am

karen huggs hun dont you dare deleate off here you are very much wanted on here and everyone would miss you we all know what your going through with the lack of help your getting and how shit you and the boys have been treated some of these so called professionals need to wake up and smell the roses but they are too up their own backsides to see anything but please dont go i dont get on here much because i have a whole load of crap going on right now in my own life but i still read the boards and had to comment on your message so really big hugggggs hun lyn xxxxxxx

3. Re: How do I delete myself?

Posted by swissmiss at Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:18 am

HI Lyn
    It is lovely to hear from old friends! How are you coping? Sorry to hear you are having a rough time also...if you want you can always message me. It doesnt make me feel worse...nothing can...to hear others problems and I know how much it really helps to be able to tell someone...to know that someone cares.
    ((((HUGS))))
    Karen x

4. Re: How do I delete myself?

Posted by hal at Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi Karen

So sorry to hear that you are wishing to delete yourself from the site.
    Please stay with us. Busy time for me at the moment with moving but I am getting there slowly, not easy on your own I can tell you.
    Will try and catch up shortly.

Best wishes

xxxxx

Hal

5. Re: How do I delete myself?

Posted by swissmiss at Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Thanks Hal. Just do what you can and then take your breaks. When we moved in the month after losing Neil we got it all done, including clearing out the loft, but some days we did a lot and then some not much at all and some we just went out. Its all you can do.
    Lots of love
    Karen xx :):)

Go to page Previous   1, 2

Jump to