Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

1. The most awful news

Posted by jaye2080 at Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 pm

I've just heard the Drs have found another tumour in my grandaughter, this time it's the liver.
    Don't know what to say, don't know what to do.

2. Re: The most awful news

Posted by Online support team at Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi Jaye,

We are so very sorry to hear this news. You are in our thoughts. Please do email us at Support@carers.org if you'd like some support.

Take care,

Susannah, Ewan, Sam and Claudia,
    Online support team

3. Re: The most awful news

Posted by swissmiss at Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:20 pm

HI Jaye
    I am so sad to hear this. I will pray for you all and put her in my healing energy when I meditate.
    Love and (((HUGS))))
    Karen xx

4. Re: The most awful news

Posted by suejane at Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Hi Jaye
    I hope someone can do something, you are in my thoughts i will hope and hope for you all xx

5. Re: The most awful news

Posted by Jennifer 1 at Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Hugs Jaye,hope all turns out well.Thoughts are with you and your family.x

6. Re: The most awful news

Posted by swissmiss at Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:10 am

Hi Jaye
    How are you today? Have the doctors said what treatment they are planning for your darling little girl? You are getting a lot at once and I do so feel for you. :-)
    Karen xx

7. Re: The most awful news

Posted by jaye2080 at Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Thankyou all so much for your kind words. It means so much to me to know that you are all there.
    I've been with my daughter all morning, we won't know what will be happening until Tuesday when all the test results are in. We've learnt not to speculate on what might or might not happen, we've been here 3 times too many.

Karen, the past 10 to 12 years have been nothing but one major tradgedy after another. What is making it harder to accept is that there was nothing we could have done to cause those tradgedies and nothing we could do to stop them happening. Life is just being exceptionally cruel to us, and you might think there are lots of us to suffer so much, but in fact it's just 5 people. And me, being the mother, am the one in the middle having to share in all the heartache.
    I don't think i'm capable of crying anymore, i'm way past emotional overload, it takes a lot to shock me now. Then again, i mustn't temp fate.

8. Re: The most awful news

Posted by mama pud at Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello Jaye,

Just popping my head in to say I am so so sorry to hear this news. We wonder sometimes just how much more we have to take xxx I am certainly going to keep my fingers crossed for positive news for you all on Tuesday.

Thinking of you all,

Rosy xxx

9. Re: The most awful news

Posted by jo jo at Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi Jaye I''m so sorry to hear this your all in my thoughts

Jo xx

10. Re: The most awful news

Posted by jaye2080 at Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Thankyou jo jo.

Rosy, thanks for the kind words, it's lovely to see you on the boards again, i have missed you.

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to