1. why are some people so stubborn!!

Posted by CrystalBlueWolf at Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:27 am

Hubby is having a procedure tomorrow which he has to be under general anaesthetic for, yesterday he said he wasn't feeling well so i told him if he still didn't feel well today he needed to tell me asap so i could cancel his procedure because they won't do it if he's not well. This morning he told me AGAIN he's not feeling well so i asked how and he started shouting at me that i'm not cancelling his procedure. And won't tell me what's wrong. And that he's tired. Or his back hurts. So now i don't know what to do. If he IS coming down with something it's going to make tomorrow bad because either he'll have the procedure and something could go wrong or we'll go to the hospital at 7 in the morning only to be turned away. He said 'he doesn't want to start shouting at me at 10am over this' but i think i'm being reasonable here. If he's sick he has to deal with the fact he can't have his procedure tomorrow. And he might have to wait a few weeks to get another one, we have to call later today anyway to make sure the bed is still there so if he is poorly this is the best time to tell them. He also always has a coffee in the morning to wake up its his routine but yesterday and today he's not had any. I know it sounds silly but he ALWAYS has coffee it's like his life blood i swear, so him not wanting it doesn't bode well either really. Looks like he's going to be in a foul mood today as well....yay

2. Re: why are some people so stubborn!!

Posted by Jennifer 1 at Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 am

Tell him from me,its bad enough loving and caring for someone so much,without them putting up hurdels,you have to think of all sorts of things,like turning up for an appointment,and then having to be turned away,waisting the chance of a bed for someone elses needs,also the time spent getting up in the morning and the transport there.
    I hope you get it sorted love. :)

3. Re: why are some people so stubborn!!

Posted by swissmiss at Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 pm

His anxiety about it? See how it is in the morning..one step at a time. x

4. Re: why are some people so stubborn!!

Posted by Jennifer 1 at Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 pm

I hope all is well in the morning. x :)

5. Re: why are some people so stubborn!!

Posted by suejane at Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 pm

I do this with my stubborn son. See how things are in the morning, take it from there xx
Jump to