1. gonna bang my head off a brick wall

Posted by Kat_C at Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

it is proving impossible to find out who supplies my gas, the flaming automated service is giving me a box reference number but no supplier, thats the only thing i cant seem to sort out, got my tv liscence sorted, my housing and council tax benefits sorted, electric sorted, my electric company is gonna take over the gas, but i need to find out who the supplier is for it until they take over. i move on sat and need it sorted arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. Re: gonna bang my head off a brick wall

Posted by swissmiss at Thu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Try one of these numbers Kat: :D
    http://www.uswitch.com/gas-electricity/ ... y-and-gas/

3. Re: gonna bang my head off a brick wall

Posted by Kat_C at Thu May 03, 2012 11:19 pm

found out eventually after like the 8th call. the housing association rang up, they said its nt with a particular supplier, so i rang eon bk, and told them wat i'd been told gave the grid refernce number, then they called me back and told who it was wid then i rang that supplier, but on 11th june my gas supplier is changing to eon from southern energy lol, had sorted that wid eon b4 i found who my current supplier was. what a misson, was on fone practicall all day lol
    taking all big stuff dwnstairs tommorow, going to clean the flat a bit so my mattress can go on floor as its mega dusty on floor from the contractors.

4. Re: gonna bang my head off a brick wall

Posted by suejane at Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 am

You are doing well Kat. You might find stuff ata community furniture store if you have one, they also can deliver things for you. They are very cheap.Good luck and hugs xxx :)

5. Re: gonna bang my head off a brick wall

Posted by Kat_C at Fri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm

well rather than clean 2day, got nearly all of my stuff thru to flat, fridge freezer should be fine to switch on 2moz wen i get round there, been a really busy day 2day taking wardrobes dwnstairs, taking me bed down, so sleeping on matress 2night on my bedroom floor, cnt believe its my last night in this house with my dad :D

6. Re: gonna bang my head off a brick wall

Posted by suejane at Fri May 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Thinking of you Kat and good luck tomorrow. Let us know how the day goes? Hugs xxx
Jump to