by krisistevens 18th April 2012
I thought things were getting sorted out earlier this year, but it looks as if the support system has once more failed me.
My aunt was admitted to a mental health unit at the start of the year following 5 years of hallucinations and delusional paranoia. I finally managed to get the psychiatric nurses convinced that she was having problems when she started calling the police several times a day to report men on her roof. I live close by, but will not have her living with me as I can barely cope with the 2 boys.
by jakerleen 10th April 2012
It feels like it's been the longest month I've had in years, and yet it also has gone so fast with everything that's happened.
Firstly we had all the fun and games with Dom's EDS problems. This had ended in him needing bone density scans for osteoporosis etc. Supposed to be a 2 week wait only for the appt and still nothing after nearly 3 weeks ......
by CrystalBlueWolf 04th April 2012
Though i would start off with a descrioption from the dictionary:
1. Reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
2. Confident expectation of something; hope.
3. Confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received; credit: to sell merchandise on trust.
4. A person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
5. The condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.
12. Law . of or pertaining to trusts or a trust.
by CrystalBlueWolf 01st April 2012
Well its been a very interesting month, it's only March and already we're having beautiful summer weather. Beautiful clear skies, blazing heat and just all round lovely weather. Hopefully it will last for a bit longer as they have said that it will be going soon, which is sad.